Kanapaha Presbyterian Church Photo Gallery > Church in the field
Image 9 of 156

Church in the field

The "New" Kanapaha Presbyterian Church was built on the outskirts of Gainesville in 1886. There on the outskirts it has stayed for nearly 120 years. Though new development is planned in the area, Kanapaha has secured the greenspaces and trees as they are pictured here for the enjoyment of future generations.