KANAPAHA CHURCH HAS RESUMED IN-PERSON WORSHIP Sundays at 10:00 a.m.
Regular Worship at 10 AM in the Church Sanctuary. we will continue to record our services and post them to YouTube until further notice.
Session has discussed and decided that we will open to in-person services at 10 AM Sunday beginning 3/28/21
- We ask that everyone continue the safety protocols currently in effect for the safety of all. For now there will be no congregational singing. However, if anyone would like to offer an appropriate solo (whether voice or instrument) please contact the Worship & Nurture Committee or the church office.
- We will continue to record our services for posting to YouTube and the website.
- We ask that those who plan to attend wear masks while on site and refrain from close personal contact [such as hugging] during this time to assure the safety of all attending.
- You will be asked to social distance - 6 ft apart and only groups who have been quarantined in the same place during the pandemic permitted to sit together.
- Communion elements will be prepared and served to you by assigned elders. We ask that no one be moving around at that time.
- Remember please to watch for each other's safety. This is not a time to assert personal rights but a time to demonstrate our love and care for each other as God's family. Please abide by the safety guidelines.
- If you need to use the facilities please limit numbers in the restroom to family units or a single individual and keep your mask on indoors.
- If there is a bona fide medical reason you cannot wear a mask let the pastor know ahead of time and we will do our best to accommodate your need without jeopardizing your safety or the safety or others.
- I know it is our nature to "visit a minute" at the close of service but please remember the safety protocols then as well.
- For those of you who are not comfortable attending in person we are working on a live feed to YouTube and will try our best to have that ready for Oct 4. We will let you know if we can make that available. We will record the service and post it to YouTube as we have been doing these last months. It will be available that afternoon.