Kanapaha Presbyterian Church Photo Gallery > First Presbyterian Church of Gainesville
Image 116 of 156

First Presbyterian Church of Gainesville

This imposing and beautiful structure was completed near the intersection of University Avenue and 1st Street in Downtown Gainesville. It was torn down in 1954 when the congregation built their presently-standing structure a couple blocks South West. Of the many extraordinary windows comprising this fabulous edifice, one has been preserved and placed into the head wall of the Kanapaha Presbyterian Church.