Kanapaha Presbyterian Church Photo Gallery > Kanapaha Cemetery
Image 124 of 156

Kanapaha Cemetery

The historic Kanapaha Cemetery is located at the dead end of SW 63rd Boulevard, just off of Archer Road. The property was donated to the Kanapaha Presbyterian Church by the Ramsey family for the purpose of building the first church building in 1857. The original church building, completed in 1859, remained in use until about 1884, when it was dismantled in favor of relocating near the railroad, the present site of Kanapaha Church. 3/5/05