Kanapaha Presbyterian Church Photo Gallery >
The intricately created window at the pulpit of Kanapaha Presbyterian is perhaps the most celebrated feature of the church itself. Though not original to Kanapaha, it was a gift from First Presbyterian Church of Gainesville in the 1950's when they dismantled their structure for expansion. This window received a painstaking expert restoration in 2002 at a cost of $20,000, ensuring that it will remain intact for the admiration of future generations.
The Scenes depicted in the art glass include the two biblical women, Ruth and Naomi gathering water at a well, beneath the inscription "Earnest Workers".