Kanapaha Presbyterian Church Photo Gallery > Church Wiindows, By Hank Connor
Image 39 of 156

Church Wiindows, By Hank Connor

Under the leadership of Buildings Chair, Francis Rea, a full restoration was performed on the complement of stained glass windows found in the historic sanctuary. The embossed red glass lining the sash perimeters was purchased by the Presbyterian Women of Kanapaha with monies earned from selling ice cream from the back of a wagon in the 1880's. May 2007